Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

High chair

bbvv is offline Registered User
    I will be feeding my son in a couple of weeks time and brought a Bumba seat for him to sit in - see below link for details.

http://www.bumpto3asia.com/index.php/Product/53.html

Matty is offline Registered User
    I like feeding in either a low chair, or a car seat until they are able to sit upright (a towel is advised!) then move on to a simple and easy to clean high chair.

imuran is offline Registered User
    I have a Chicco one and I love it. I wouldn't be able to feed her if I didn't have a highchair. She just keeps moving around when sitting on my lap.

rani is offline Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by bbvv View Post
    I will be feeding my son in a couple of weeks time and brought a Bumba seat for him to sit in - see below link for details.

http://www.bumpto3asia.com/index.php/Product/53.html
    I don't think you'll be able to use the Bumbo seat for very long. Some babies have outgrown it at 6months.
    bumbo baby seat
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

hkaussie is offline Registered User
    Regarding the Stokke, does anyone else find their baby slides down in it? My 16 month old always slouches down and ends up nearly falling out of it. We adjusted the wooden plates but he still does it.

I like the IKEA one, it's simple and basic. It doesn't have a tray, which means you have to use it at a table, but that's ok for us.

kashismum is offline Registered User
    Love the Stokke. My daughter is petite and we've not had the same problem as hkaussie. The suggested configuration has a wooden slat so that bubs can put feet on it, but this means that she can effectively wiggle into a standing position.
    We also started in a Bumbo but very easy to get out of and means you have to sit on the floor for feeding.
    I guess no chair is designed to imprison your baby; IMO it's a balance between security, safety and training.
    I highly recommend the Stokke. I like that we can eat together at the dining table. It's very easy to clean and looks nice.
    In fact, if anyone has one they don't want, I'll need a second soon!
    Last edited by kashismum; 01-22-2007 at 11:39 AM.

Mootje is offline Registered User
    Hi there, I'm new here and I am looking also for a highchair. For my daughter I use the Chicco Happy Snack. Easy to handle, it can be fold away and easy to clean. For my son (he is almost 5 months) I am going to buy also a Chicco. I think it is gonna be the Polly. The Chicco highchairs are of a good quality

cha-cha is offline Registered User
    the IKEA plastic one has a tray, you have to pick it up seperately ($50). definetely gets my vote - sturdy & easy to clean.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast