Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

best school for 2year old

sarahseo is offline Registered User

best school for 2year old

She become 2 in this April. I would like to have her a educational environment ... Which could be the best in Hong Kong Island?

TsinTsin is offline Registered User
    Hi, i am looking for a school for my little girl too. She is becoming 2 in April as well. Any idea?? You know if the Montessori Int'l school accepts kids at 2yr of age?

josoo is offline Registered User
    Tutor Time in Tai Tam is great, I just enrolled my little girl there. She'll start when she turns 2-years old this November. She's currently at Woodland Happy Valley, twice a week, and she's loving it. The school is a little small, but for two hours a week I shouldn't be complaining. I like Tutor Time because it's bilingual. Do you want bilingual? And do you want Montesorri?

TsinTsin is offline Registered User
    Tai Tam is to far away for me. But the one in Kln Tong is not as good as Tai Tam. Just think Montessori, nearer anyway. Not knowing if it's good or not but it's new and the school seems working out with hearts. May have a visit there. Bilingual is better as chinese becomes more important. Heard Montessori is bilingual too.

The new Woodland Pokfulam offers bilingual classes at 2.6 years and it's a brand new complex, that might be a consideration, or PIPS in Parkview. However, PIPS' bilingual classes don't begin till 3 years old, which is late I think personally. I've looked into most of the bilingual schools and there's not a lot of choices, which is why HK can be frustrating for kids' eduction, sigh! I'm not a fan of Victoria and decided against it and Kiangsu, North Point, are full. I even looked into ISF, but they won't begin their Kindergarten classes till much later.

rani is offline Administrator
    Have you seen the Woodlands in Pok Fu Lam? Its such an old building, I'm surprised it hasn't been condemned yet.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

Oh really I haven't seen it yet, but there's nothing that will ever be ideal in HK, so we just have to live with it. Even Kellett School is relatively old now and it was brand new when I went ages ago.

bbky is offline Registered User
    Hi Josoo,

May I ask why Victoria wasn't your choice for consideration since it's bilingual? The reason I asked is that my little girl goes to the school's playgroup and I've been to the orientation and frankly, I'm not that impressed with the teachers at Victoria. Having said that, the school is situated at the estate I live in so it's on my list because I'm not that crazy about having my 3 year old take the school bus every day to go to school...plus I don't have a helper, so convenience is a big factor for me. I had thought about tutor time because I'd prefer a more american based curriculum, but communting is still a problem for me...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast