Samsonite Pop Up BUBBLE Travel Cot
- 03-25-2008, 10:41 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Mid levels HK
TRAVEL COT for rent
I feel rude just asking but I m in a bit of a desperate situation so will gove it a go :-); my brother and 18months son is coming to visit us in HK for 1 week - this Sunday and I ve tried renting it from YWCA but they're all booked up already.
I was wondering if you still have you port a cot and if you could kindly lend it to me from this Sunday till the 7/04.
I live in Mid levels and would be more than happy to come and pick it up and bring it back (in perfect state) if you allowed me to.
Thanks for your help!
- By carang in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2009, 02:14 PM
- By southside852 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2009, 08:17 AM
- By Jjald in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2009, 05:47 PM
- By jaetee in forum Everything ElseReplies: 7Last Post: 07-16-2008, 10:21 AM
- By newbie2006 in forum Baby TalkReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2006, 04:25 PM