DB or Sai Kung?
- 01-22-2007, 11:01 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
- Hong Kong
Thankyou those websites are very helpful. Is your day to day shopping very difficult in SK? Do you have to go into town often for things?
- 01-22-2007, 11:17 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2006
- Sai Kung
Depends on the part of SK you live. There is a PnS in Clearwater Bay. In Sai Kung Town, there is a Welcome Superstore, a PnS, the wet market and a couple of really good vegetable/fruit stalls. There are a couple of frozen meat shops in the old town as well. Things are a little bit more expensive here (maybe 50 cents or 1.00 dollar more for a catty of veg), but condsidering the distance you need to travel, it really isn't that much.
If you are driving, then just 15-20 mins away (from Sai Kung Town) you can go to shopping centres in Ma On Shan, Shatin, Tseung O, Kowloown Bay or even Festival Walks in Kowloon Tong.
- By mpalser in forum EducationReplies: 10Last Post: 03-05-2011, 06:15 PM
- By Joemarch in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2010, 11:39 PM
- By artistinhk in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2007, 12:45 PM
- By KJP in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2007, 11:50 AM
- By Angie in forum Everything ElseReplies: 10Last Post: 07-19-2005, 08:06 PM