Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Any good schools for 2 year old at Aberdeen/Repulse Bay?

Eliza Han is offline Registered User

Any good schools for 2 year old at Aberdeen/Repulse Bay?

Hi,

My husband and I will be relocating to Hong Kong in August and we are looking for a school for our 2 yeasr old. Are we still in time? Also, we are looking for a school that will offer bilingual education, located either in the Aberdeen or Repulse Bay area. Would appreciate any feedback, thanks!

HKfornow is offline Registered User
    The woodlands in repulse bay offers a bilingual program. http://www.woodlandschools.com/Index...lum&browsePub=
    and while not in Aberdeen but in Ap Lei Chau (or other campuses) Victoria also offers a bilingual program. http://www.victoria.edu.hk/aboutvic/index.html Singapore International is also around that area, however, I think they don't start accepting kids until 3+. http://www.singapore.edu.hk/

There should be several more, but I can't think of any right now, others will have lots more suggestion I'm sure.

Eliza Han is offline Registered User

No more vacancy :(

I am so surprised that there are no more vacancies for Victoria! I mean, I am not even in HK yet and there are no more places for my kid...sigh...

Babar is offline Registered User
    Victoria is a very popular choice and difficult to get in although I have heard how some kids got in halfway through the year so i guess at this point with the admissions closed for Aug 07, it seems bleak but there will be some spaces later as HK parents tend to apply for many schools and make a decision later. You can contact the schools and see if they will accept you on their waiting list.

L'est Rose is offline Registered User
    Woodland

Tutor Time (http://www.tutortime.com.hk)
    - My son started to attend their nursery last yr, and he is in K1 now.

m2cw2mhk is offline Registered User
    Hi there,
    We are moving in August with our two year old as well!
    We are looking at Woodland Repulse Bay Montessori.
    Good luck!

virginiayue is offline Registered User
    For Victoria, there are four Victoria on the Hong Kong Island, depends how long along did you apply before you wanted to get in. You may check their web site. The one always got full is the one in Causeway Bay started from 2 to 3 yrs old. I did apply for my twins when they were four months, and they are 13 months now, and they have called me a month a ago and see whether I am still interested and I turned them down. The one I applied was in North point which started taking students as soon as they can walk.

auroralady is offline Registered User

IMS shifting to Ap Lei Chau

Just last week, IMS has informed us parents that they are shifting to Ap Lei Chau from its Wan Chai location in the new year. Now, the school is more accessible to those residing at the South side.