Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Dr. Sally Ferguson?

msmslau is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong

Dr. Sally Ferguson?

Hi - am looking for a good OB in HK for my routine check. my friends recommended Dr. Sally Ferguson. She got some mixed comments on the geobaby directory in which some said she is unfriendly and rude.

Any comments about her?

glee is offline Registered User
    I had her and found her fab! she was really helpful, informative and supportive throughout the process.

jools is offline Registered User
    Discovery Bay
    I think Sally Ferguson is absolutely fantastic. She has now delvered two of my children and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.

With the first of mine she delivered (our second child), she stepped in at the last minute as my doctor was called away to a conference. She was superb, very calm and completely in control without making us feel like she was taking over.

When I got pregnant with our third she was the second person I called-Hulda at Annerley Midwives being the first. She was again brilliant. I feel at complete ease with her. With my other two deliveries I had never had the urge to push. As a result Sally agreed to stay out of the delivery room until I got the urge to push. I know that there aren't many obgyn that would agree to this, as they always want to be involved and intervene. I will be forever grateful for her waiting just outside the door, as she was there when I needed her and my son was born without any intervention at all-the easiest birth of all three and the fastest recovery.

Suffice it to say I think she's fantastic. We are planning on having a fourth and if we're still here in Hong Kong she will defintely be in my delivery room again.

Good luck with your choice.