Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Playgroup, when?

joannek is offline Registered User
    there's this thing called pekip. my friend recommended it to me. it's not just a regular playgroup. the instructor teaches us how to play with the baby so that they learn their hands/feet/eye coordination, which when they start walking & running, they're learn how to balance & push out their hands to protect themselves. i started when bb was 6mths. i'm really happy that i brought her (although she wascrying for the 1st 3 lessons), i think maybe the class helped her balancing. cos she's obviously more coordinated than her peers. (but i dunno whether it's the class or it's her own development, but i was never very coordinated as a child) try pekip.com.hk

miaka is offline Registered User
    1/3J i have sent you a pm

annyay is offline Registered User
    do they have playgroups on weekends or sundays pls ?

annyay is offline Registered User

Red face hi, may i know if they have anything on Sat / Sun pls ?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesandsimo View Post
    hi, i take my son to a playgroup, he is 4 months old. Its every tuesday 10am - 12 at The Vine Centre - its held at a church but does not promote religion - just a play group for kids. You are welcome to join us anytime. Click here for directions: http://www.thevine.org.hk/newsite/pages/map.html

hi, may i know if they have anything on Sat / Sun pls ?

Peng is offline Registered User
    My girls' first 'playgroup' was PEKiP when they were just 6 weeks old. It's great for mummies and babies. The first hour is spent with the babies naked on mats playing and exploring and Mummies spend the last half hour chatting. The facilitator Anne Kneche is very friendly. Highly recommended. I sorry when each 'term' ended because we enjoyed it so much.

S Wrigley is offline Registered User
    Hi I have a three and a half year old and am staying in Hong Kong a month or so while my husband is on business. We are from UK. does anyone know a playgroup in Kowloon or Tsum Sha Tsui area? Just some where to get together and for my son to meet other kids?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12