- 01-10-2008, 09:27 AM #9
German Song and Playgroups
The playgroup is in Wellington Street, Central and is teaching the language acitively, so it is more of a kindergarten style than just a "play and hope they'll pick up some language" idea. They will learn with the help of TV, PC, tapes, role plays, arts and craft, singing, dancing, etc. and for the older kids it introduces phonics and early reading/writing skills.
It usually accepts kids from 2 yrs on, as it is without parent/helper. The classes are kept small to ensure individual attention and avoid distraction. Hope I could be of help, otherwise, contact me again anytime.
- 05-01-2012, 07:23 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2012
I am just wondering, so this song's theme is about two good brothers who are saying goodbye? Is that right? ^^ Thank you in advance.
- By geomum in forum EducationReplies: 12Last Post: 06-15-2009, 12:11 PM
- By cemily in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2008, 10:13 PM
- By Bumblebzz in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2007, 01:44 PM
- By HKfornow in forum Everything ElseReplies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2006, 08:35 PM
- By sukhigill in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2006, 11:42 PM