Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Tutortime

eplo19 is offline Registered User

Tutortime

Has anyone been to the Playgroup for 1-2 years old for Tutortime? Which one is better- the Kowloon Tong or the Tai Tam branch?

The TaiTam branch is so far away but it's so much bigger and better.

My daughter is one yr old now and I'm planning to enroll her in a playgroup after the CNY.

Buckeroo is offline Registered User

We just signed up for the toddler activity group at Tutor Time (Tai Tam) after a trial class that both my son and I really enjoyed. He kept asking to go back! I later went back for a more thorough school tour to check out their nursery and kindy classes and really liked what I saw. The centre director was very forthcoming with answers to all my many questions; the children all looked happy to be there. What really swayed me in the end was that I felt TT strikes the right balance (for me anyway) between academics and play.

We've only ever been to the Tai Tam one, so can't compare with the Kowloon Tong centers.

hongkonger is offline Registered User

does anyone else find Tutor Time inconvenient locations? especially if you don't have a car... also class quality was just average. tried it, was okay, but for kindergarten, I don't know... it didn't seem quite up to standard, especially compared to other kindergarten options I've been looking into. anyone have any other options to look at?