Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

bored 35 weeks pregnant woman in Mid Levels !!!

carolina78 is offline Registered User

Cool bored 35 weeks pregnant woman in Mid Levels !!!

Hi everyone,

I have bought stuff i need for the baby, have arranged our 2nd bedroom, have read all the necessary readings, have finished ante natal class, have met single girlfriends for lunch/ dinner, have logged myself in this forum and read some more important informations, to be honest i'm getting a little bit crazy now !! Anyone out there have the same feelings like me? I would love to meet new moms in Central/ Mid levels area !

cha-cha is offline Registered User
    how about going to the cinema? i know it might sound a bit boring, but that's what me & hubby did the week before i popped. and we've yet to have the chance to go again .... and that was 11 months ago. i kind of miss going now.

other last minute things i did - going for a haircut, preggers massage, pedicure etc.

aussiegal is offline Registered User
    Hi Carolina,

I know how you feel. When I was pregnant with my little one (now one) I thought I would go crazy the last month - and he had to be induced 10days post due date. All I can say is enjoy the last bit of time you will ever have to yourself! It's easier said than done because you probably can't wait to see the baby but believe me, life will never be the same time and you will never truly have the opportunity to be a lady of leisure ever again, even with help around the house. Definitely see movies, I miss those the most. And if you feel like catching up with a mum to a one year old and another on the way (i'm 6 months pregnant) I'm currently in Central and happy to get out as we are new here. If any other mother's in Central want to join in I'm sure we can convince you to enjoy these last few weeks! Coffee maybe?

Hi girls,

Thanks for your reply. Yes I do enjoy this last moment of my pregnancy however I strangely feel as if I have missed something! Something that other non-pregnant women do, be it work, nights out etc etc
    More than happy to meet you aussiegal, I live in Mid level West, 7 minutes away from the escalator! Oh, last time I went to Starbucks they didn't let me have Frapuccino !! I ended up with fruit juice instead. Let me know!!

woodk6 is offline Registered User
    I can't believe that about Starbucks! :) I'm due in April and also a bit bored so let me know if you get together next week!

aussiegal is offline Registered User

meet up

because I'm new here why don't one of you guys pick a spot to meet. I'm in Central but happy to go wherever. Anyday but Wednesday works for me.

Meeting up

Hi Woodk6, aussiegal !

Let's meet up on Monday, 26th in Zest Restaurant detail as follows;

Zest
    G/F 57 Wyndham Street
    Central
    Hong Kong
    Tel 2526 7993

They have a set lunch which is quite nice ! Let's make it at 12.30pm. Email me at [email protected] and we can exchange numbers there! Talk to you soon

alanchg is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone, it maybe unusual for a guy to be in this forum...but anyway need help, my wife is into her 9th week of pregnancy.. I would like to have some ideas of what activities do you do when pregnant, besides Art classes or cooking classes... I travel a lot which i am going to cut down, and my travelling leaves her alone during weekdays...she is working and would like to do something in the evening.... any ideas?