Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Any opinions about Singapore International School?

wintermom is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong Island

Any opinions about Singapore International School?

Would anyone be able to comment on the Singapore International School? I would be interested to hear impressions, experiences, and any other information. Is it hard to get into? How would you describe the school climate? Thank you!

iris.18 is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    hi, i haven't been to the school myself but have contacted them previously to check on the admission process for my girl. basically, they start during the child's k1 year, which means the september that your child is 4 years old. You will have to apply in sep the year before, and there is an interview process. If you don't register the child for k1, the next registration is during Pri 1, but the child will have to go through written exams. As i am currently staying in Tung Chung, i have been to look at apts around the school's area, but i really don't like them. They are really old. I am still considering if i should take the risk and register her only when she is in Pri 1 to delay moving over to HK Island.

weishy is offline Banned
    hong kong
    Hi i'm staying in tung chung too with a 7.5months old girl.abit too early to chk on schools but would be a nice to know info.

Do u know their charges and the tests tat they hv to do?any other requirements or special for singaporeans?