Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

September moms?

clfoster is offline Registered User

Smile Gender of the baby

Hi Everyone,
    good to know that one of us know the sex of her baby. Congrats for having a baby boy if that's what you were wishing for. I am yet to find out 2 weeks from now. Also, my husband and I have not reached a decision on whether to do that or not.
    Has anybody enrolled in an antenatal class on pregnancy, birth and childcare? I haven't yet. Any recommendations?
    I am mainly reading books and talking to friends with kids now.
    What to Expect--the first year seems to be a good book. In fact, most of their books are great.
    Also, has anybody started baby shopping yet? Let's add this to our future disucssions then.
    Take care everyone. I am so glad to be halfway done.
    C

Melko23 is offline Registered User
    hello everyone,

i am expecting my first in mid august 2007 so am very excited! Would like to keep in touch with future moms and also future playdate pals.

Sucellia is offline Registered User

Keep in touch!

Hi, Melko23!
    I am expecting my first baby in Sept.
    Since I do not know many people in Hong Kong, this forum is
    very useful and helping me emotionaly.

I hope mom to be around Aug and Sept time have a
    chance to meet up and exchange information or just enjoy
    the chat!

sandylee09 is offline Registered User

hi everyone

hi everyone,

Way a go gals!! We are nearly there. I'm now nice and chill at my home town Vancouver weather here is so much better. I joined a prenatal yoga class last week and loved it. It really does help with my back pain and breathing (highly recommended if you have major back pain). Anyways, I will be home in HK around December so make sure we all stay in touch for our future baby buddies!!!

Best,
    sandy

Hi Everyone and Sandy,
    thanks for your e-mail. It is so nice to hear from you. Glad that you are enjoying the nice weather back home. The weather in HK is quite unbearable.
    I have been staying active and enjoying my pregnancy. So far I don't have any back pains (yet) nor swelling. I have gained about 12 pounds and at the beginning of my 28th week now.
    I just signed up for an antenatal class at Annerley. Anybody who's due in September, please consider signing up there. If so, I'll see you there.
    Take care, all September moms!
    Cheers,
    Connie

Canucker is offline Registered User
    Hi Connie,

My husband and I signed up for an antental class with "The Family Zone" and start June 13th.

Did anyone else, who is giving birth at QM, try to sign up there for their class only to be told the English class was full?

I am due September 16th... little girl!

Canucker

Antenatal classes and QM hospital

Hi Canucker,
    are you giving birth at QM? How did you get in? I am on the waitlist at Matilda and it's quite unsettling not to know exactly where I am going to give birth so I am also considering QM. Did you get yourself a space there very early on? I wonder if I can switch or try to get in there ALSO so that I will have a secured spot somewhere.
    I already paid for my class at Annerley. If I only knew earlier that someone in this group has signed up for another class. Anyway, we can still exchange notes from our classes and also meet up some time next month when I get back to HK.
    Take care. Hope to hear from someone in this group soon.
    Btw, my due date is on September 5 and I THINK I am carrying a boy (haven't confirmed it with my doctor yet and my husband doesn't want to know).
    Connie

Yoga classes

HI Everyone,
    has anybody joined or currently in a yoga class for pregnant women in HK? I know that Sandy signed up for one in Canada. I am just doing yoga following a DVD these days. If someone can find a good yoga place, maybe interested expecting moms can sign up together.
    Take care.
    Connie : )

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast