Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Gerber milk storage bag, or other zipper seal bags??

dull is offline Registered User

Gerber milk storage bag, or other zipper seal bags??

A friend of mine gave me a pack of Gerber milk bags and I really like it. But I couldn't seem to locate the stores which stock them in Hong Kong. I tried Wing On, Mannings, Eugene Group, Bumps to Babes - none of them stock Gerber.

Does anyone know where I can find it? Or any other zipper seal milk storage bag to recommend?

Thanks!

AndreaY is offline Registered User
    They used to have it in Mannings a long time back, but I dun think they stock it anymore. The other ziplock breastmilk bag which I think is even better than the Gerber is Lansingnoh, it has double ziplock, so lesser chance of leakage. You can get it in Bumps to Babes/Mothercare, and my advice is to get a few packs if you see it available, cos they run out very quickly and then will have to wait for their next shipment before you can buy them again. I have also seen it on the Annerley Midwives site, but have not bought any from them.

sharpey is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by dull View Post
    A friend of mine gave me a pack of Gerber milk bags and I really like it. But I couldn't seem to locate the stores which stock them in Hong Kong. I tried Wing On, Mannings, Eugene Group, Bumps to Babes - none of them stock Gerber.

Does anyone know where I can find it? Or any other zipper seal milk storage bag to recommend?

Thanks!
    You can try 'Lansinoh' milk storage bags. They can be bought from www.hk-bfmoms.com They are similar to 'Gerber' bags and have double zipper.

mummybee is offline Registered User
    hi Dull,

I used to Gerber breastmilk storage bags and totally loved them! they are also by far the cheapest ones around. I used to get mine from this place called Baby Outlet - they have three branches, below is a cut-and-paste of their web and store address in Causeway bay - why don;t you call them up and ask if they still stock them?

http://www.mamabebe.com.hk/location.html
    Room 602B, 6/F Causeway Bay Comm. Bldg., 1-13 Sugar Street, Causeway Bay, HK (MTR Exit E) 2890-4110

I used to see them also selling in certain toys r us stores, but can;t remember which though.

good luck.