Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where to go for vacinnation

momo is offline Registered User

Where to go for vacinnation

Does anyone go to the government assigned places for the scheduled vaccination, if so what are the addresses ? I know the vacinnation can be done by paediatrician but they usually costs 10 times more for the same vaccination.

rani is offline Administrator
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

hermoine is offline Registered User
    Apparently, some shots provided by the government clinic are not the same quality/brand as the ones you get from the private ones, and can cause higher fever after the shots.

bbvv is offline Registered User
    So far my baby has not suffered any fevers after all his injections upto 6 months done by the government health clinics. His next one will be done at 1yrs old. The vaccinations are the standard approved by the government and for the ones that are not included I will have it done privately.

carang is offline Registered User
    as of feb 1, 2007 the gov't no longer administers the oral polio. they now administer the injection form at a later age. just for your info.

carang is offline Registered User
    both of my kids have had their shots with the gov't clinic and i've never had a problem with raging fevers. my son sometimes gets a slight fever, but that is quite common with most injections.

momo is offline Registered User
    Is the vacinnation for 5 yr old (cannot recall which one) included in the government clinic?

newbies is offline Registered User
    I was told that child without HKID will have to pay HKD 365 (?) for each visit to govnmt clinic. Thought the cost different between private and the govn clinic is not so much afterall if your child do not have HKID.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast