LH flight with infant - gear logistics/suggestions?
- 03-03-2008, 01:07 AM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2006
- hong kong
Anybody had experience flying to Sydney with baby? I'll be flying on my own with my 14 month old baby in a few weeks time. It'll be her first time flying!
I think I'd need a stroller as I find it too difficult to carry her for a long time in a baby sling - any brands of stroller to recommend?
Just checked that my baby is longer than the bassinet - anyone had this problem? I can't imagine carrying her on my lap for 9 hours!
On takeoff/landing, what if my baby wouldn't take the bottle? Any other ways to ease her ear popping?
Any tips would be much appreciated!!
- By mwinchina in forum Baby TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2007, 11:30 PM
- By Ivan in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2007, 10:13 AM
- By jaetee in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2006, 10:57 AM
- By ninahudd in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2006, 04:40 PM
- By roblevinson in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2006, 10:46 AM