Looking for *legal* part-time help in Tung Chung. Having surfed around it seems that the majority of advice and agency help is for full-time help, and since the law changed in 03, they must be live-ins. We don't have a requirement for a cook, or for laundry, and we are definitely not comfortable with the idea of someone living with us - just simple cleaning and an emphasis on part-time babysitting (mostly we're concerned about weekends). From what I have read, for part-time legal work, the helper either needs to have HKID or be local. I've read that the Labour Board can assist with someone local - are there any other organisations that can help with part-time work? Thanks