Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

H&M has maternity clothes

Canucker is offline Registered User

H&M has maternity clothes

Hi All,

Just wanted to share the good news. I went to the new H&M today in Central and they have a MATERNITY clothing section on the top floor (same floor as the kids stuff). The selection is pretty good. They had jeans, capris, linen pants, khaki pants, wrap dress, tank tops, various styles of t-shirts, blouses, button up shirts/sweaters, jean overalls, jean shorts and nursing tops. Colors are similar so you can mix and match everything - black, white, pink, khaki, army green and grey. The clothes reminded me a GAP - casual. The sizes that I found were XS, S, M and L. I am 5'11 and found the pants were long enough and that the sizes were tailored towards "North American/European" type of body - a bit longer. The prices are also reasonable - $149 t-shirt, $249-$299 pants. I also got a linen skirt in the non-maternity section for $99.

I got there just before the 1pm lunch crowd and found it pretty easy to get around the store, but it did fill up at 1pm.

The store also sells regular women's, men's, children and baby clothing along with accessories (purses, jewellery) and shoes.

Happy shopping!
    Canucker

carang is offline Registered User
    from one saskatchewanian to another, i have a bunch of maternity stuff you can have(free) and a few pieces i want to sell... they are all different sizes.

if you are interested, maybe you can come over to DB for a coffee when i get back from the Great White North and pick them up.

fee
    fee is offline Registered User
    Hey Canucker

That is great news! Am also 5'11" and considering my thind pregnancy and was wondering whether there was any chance in finding clothes here in HK - hard enough finding non-preggie clothes... One more argument for not having another off the list!

Fee

rani is offline Administrator
    That's excellent! Thanks for sharing.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

KatBoo is offline Registered User
    Hurrah! that H&M sell maternity clothes is music to my ears! Now we just need a TopShop, with their maternity range and we're sorted!

I love the kids clothes in H&M...most of my boy's cool tee's are from there (Spiderman, StarWars etc).

loal is offline Registered User
    Sorry all.... from a slow dad... what is (where is) H&M.... having a blank moment...

rani is offline Administrator
    H&M is the new high street clothing store, that opened on the 10th. You must have seen the trams and billboards across town? It's located on Queen's Rd Central, where Lane Crawford used to be.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

mammalicious is offline Registered User
    sorry for the stupid question, but what time does H&M open? want to beat the rush.. heard there were 200m long queues???? (am hoping that is an exageration!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast