Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Inexpensive maternity clothes

Hubba Bubba is offline Registered User

If you are Shenzhen goer, you can get stuff made there for a fraction of the price of anything you can buy in the shops. I invested in a pair of maternity jeans which I got from H&M on a visit to London which I am sure they will stock in the new HK store. Not daggy and I still where them around theo house now as they are super comfy and can accommodate my still fat tummy. Then I got 3-4 t-shirts made in Shenzhen for about $60 each and wore them to death after work and on weekends. it's gets monotonous wearing the same thing but not worth too much investment for a short time.

OneOneMama is offline Registered User

The Bossini on Queen's Road C, opposite the new H&M, carries the maternity and baby line. And I think the CWB one, near World Trade Centre, has it too.

stephchoy is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by SoLong View Post
    I have been viewing maternity clothes online and the prices for something you will wear only a few months are ridiculous. Does anybody know of a store in HK that sells reasonably priced clothes for pregnant women? I am not too interested in great looking clothes. Just something comfortable.
    Just walked into Bossini and noticed that they have started to sell some nice cotten maternity tops as well as jeans. Price looked reasonable. Yes, it's pretty outrageous buying maternity clothes in HK. There's a branch of maternity clothing shops called OIO I think. They have a store in TST ToysRUs that might have some affordable items on sale. Otherwise, I noticed that there are some people selling second-hand maternity clothes on Asiaxpat.com.hk. If you don't mind, might be a good way to pick up some good deals.

afessler is offline Registered User

Inexpensive maternity clothes

At five months, I am already too big to fit into most maternity clothes in the designer maternity shops (e.g. Formes). Disheartened, I walked into Marks & Spencer, and was amazed to discover a wealth of big sized tops and bottoms (pants, shorts and skirts) with elastic waists (sizes 16-18). They are a FRACTION of the price of the maternity shops. I'll still check out H&M though!

SoLong is offline Registered User

So I have bossini, H&M and M&S on my list. I will not be comfortable buying bras off of asiaexpat.com ;)
    Appreciate all your replies friends. Thanks! Will report back once I've been to these stores.

:cheerlead Almost time!!!!!!

rani is offline Administrator

So Long,

I liked the Sports Bras from M&S. I used them as nursing bras.

Founded GeoBaby in 2002

mercury_element is offline Registered User

I went to Bossini with my friend and really liked the stuff there.
    Can anyone tell me the price range at Linea Nergra. Their clothes are beautiful, but i dont know the price range. Like price for Jeans and trousers.

Bubbly is offline Registered User

The prices at Linea Negra are quite high. I really regret getting 2 pairs of trousers (one pair of jeans and another pair of black trousers) which cost me around $1000 each! And they are not as comfortable as the pair I just bought from H&M which were only $199!!!!:blahblah

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast