Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Inexpensive maternity clothes

SoLong is offline Registered User

Inexpensive maternity clothes

I have been viewing maternity clothes online and the prices for something you will wear only a few months are ridiculous. Does anybody know of a store in HK that sells reasonably priced clothes for pregnant women? I am not too interested in great looking clothes. Just something comfortable.

:cheerlead Almost time!!!!!!

katyw is offline Registered User

SoLong, What size are you looking for as I have a few items for sale, pm me if you would like pictures.

As for buying in HK, I could never really find anything here so I always either ordered online or had relatives send items from the UK. Have you tried a few of the places advertised here like Bun in the Oven?

Claire27 is offline Registered User

I was in the new H&M store yesterday on Queens Road in Central and saw some marternity clothes on the top floor that were really reasonable.

cha-cha is offline Registered User

and bossini has just started a maternity and baby range. very good value for money and not frumpy

Canucker is offline Registered User

Hi SoLong,

I just posted a message under "enerything else" about maternity clothes. I was at the new H&M in Central yesterday and they have a maternity section on the top floor (back corner) where all the kids clothes are. I found t-shirts for as low as $79.00 and pants for $199.00 and up. Worth checking out. Please check my other post because I was a little more specific about what H&M had.

Good luck!
    Canucker

mrs momo is offline Registered User

if u don't mind them being not branded, then why don't you just go to the markets eg the one in causewaybay across from sogo or even north point. i don't think they have them in ladies market anymore.

agemish is offline Registered User

the fashion these days are the long tops which are great for maternity wear. for cheap seasonal and long plain coloured tops, sweaters, jumpers - try Inside out or IN Fashion both in Causweway Bay, Lockhart Rd.

ELT
    ELT is offline Registered User

I was just complaining to my husband how this season's tops were just perfect for preggers (I gave birth 6 months ago!). You will find some nice ones at Zara which you are likely to be able to wear again after you give birth (with a little twist like a chain or thick belt).

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast