- 06-21-2009, 03:21 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Tsuen Wan
I recently borrowed a bumbo for my baby and he could fit into it at 5 months. He`s not chubby, but not thin, a bit textbook. But I found I enjoyed looking at him more than he enjoyed staying in the bumbo. I found 10-15 was max and then he was struggling to get out. It was useful for early feedings when I started solids.
I saw some being sold on asiaxpat(sorry to mention to OTHER site) the other day.
- 06-21-2009, 04:19 PM #10
We borrowed one and I am glad. I didn't like it. I didn't like the way baby looked in it and, in the end, decided that I had no rush for baby to sit up unaided. I was happy to wait. We gave it back after about 6 weeks.
- By piper in forum Everything ElseReplies: 8Last Post: 10-19-2009, 09:11 AM
- By rebekah in forum Everything ElseReplies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2009, 11:11 PM
- By vivianhui in forum Baby TalkReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2007, 07:58 PM
- By a mom in forum Baby TalkReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2006, 12:13 PM
- By Rosewood in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 6Last Post: 03-03-2005, 08:22 PM