Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Eczema

ELT
    ELT is offline Registered User

Eczema

Baby was eczema free for almost a month and I thought it would go away for good (like baby acne and cradle cap), then all the redness and itch comes back two days ago. This is so frustrating! Is this eczema problem going to stay for long time?

somebodyfamous is offline Registered User

we have the same problem, our girls are 4 and half months old.... Any suggestions from others?

mintycat is offline Registered User

My DD's eczema came up around 8 months and it became so bad that her whole neck was oozing pus and infected. My doctor prescribed Oilatum for bath and Physiogel as a lotion. But after it cleared, my cousin recommended that we try Gentle Natural's Baby Eczema range and we used the cream on the daily basis and never had another problem with her skin. From what I know, it's not availble in HK but you can order through various websites. I am not sure which website because my cousin buys it for me from the US. I recommended it to my friend in HK and her DD's skin is better too. http://www.gentlenaturals.com/

ELT

terrible flare ups since Friday. Finally the PD referred us to a Dermatologist. The Dr said there's no use changing formula (taking Nan HA). He gave us Advantan cream and oilment, it's mild form of topical steroid cream. Used 2 times a day. Condition improved lots after 2 days. Also using Oilatum as recommended by the clinic.

sourcing is offline Registered User

Hey try Bioderma, can get in Manning. It is expensive but it works!!
    My boy have tried many different creams and Bioderma is the only cream that works on his eczema beside steroids

snoopymom is offline Registered User

Our baby has had bad flare ups. We have used Olilatum, Cetaphil, Dermaveen and QV products as an alternative to soap. They have all been good but the eczema never disappears right away... I have heard that Aveeno Baby Oatmeal Wash is quite good but I don't think they sell that here. I also have Pentaten and try that out the next time our baby has a flare up.

joannek is offline Registered User

they sell aveeno oatmeal wash at health quest.

ELT

When there's flare up, the only solution for us is to use steroid cream, or else, he'll just scratch himself to bleed, won't sleep and won't take milk :(

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast