Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Any function that my son can get close to foreigner kids?

LIFE is offline Banned
    hi qqcute,
    You could just go to the service and find how comfortable you are? I attend St. Andrew's church and they have a Mandarin service on Sunday afternoon (if Mandarin is a language you could understand). In fact, many people attend the English service there are not fluent in English.
    Also, I know that Vineyard Fellowship conducts their service in both Cantonese and English at the same time, i.e. a translator works alongside the preacher. They have meetings in HK, KLN and NT. If you are interested in trying out one of them, please let me know and I shall check out the address and contacts for you.

qqcute is offline Registered User
    LIFE,

Great, that I can attend the Mandarin section, thank you very much for your information. About Vineyard Fellowship, is it (靈恩派 Ling Yan)?? If yes, I would not attend that. If no, then may you give me some information about that, I am convenient to go to from Yau Ma Tei to Tsuen Wan. May you please check it for me?

LIFE is offline Banned
    qqcute,
    Vineyard Fellowship's teachings are quite balanced and I won't say that they are charismatic. You could try once to see if you feel comfortable. I need sometime to check for the addresses. I shall let you know as soon as possible.
    If you happen to join St. Andrew's church 11am English service, you could drop me a line and probably we could meet. I have a 15months old daughter.

qqcute is offline Registered User
    Hi, life,

Thank you very much for your invitation. I do want to try, I send a private message to you. Please check it. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12