Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Midwives in Hong Kong

joannek is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    bizeemama, it's amazing to hear about your birthing experience. my best friend had a home birth in vancouver. she told me all about it & why she chose home-birth. it's funny how it's so unacceptable to so many ppl, when giving birth is such a natural thing.

to me, i would never have dared to do it. but i have a lot of respect for those who chooses to. and thank you for sharing your experience with us. =)

surfdoula is offline Registered User
    Thank you Bizeemama and Jools fo your replies to my post. And also, Bizeemama for sharing your homebirth experience. I strongly believe that a woman intrinsically knows how to birth and in most pregnancies all she needs is support and she and her baby will be just fine with minimal intervention. I see the midwives role as being an active observer who is quitely observing to make mom and baby's well being is not compromised. Because so many women are internally focused during labor, having a skilled attendant is more than helpful.

I'm embarresed to admit that I am new to chat rooms and am unsure how to pm someone. Bizemama, how can I contact you directly. I would like to hear more about your birth experiences.

Bizeemama is offline Registered User
    New Territories

Myrina is offline Registered User
    Lantau Island, Hong Kong
    I am new to HK and wish to become pregnant soon. My husband and I have no idea where to begin to find info. I have a lot of questions and I thought you may be able to help, if you are willing to chat, since you are a midwife. I need all the help I can get to ease our minds enough to move forward to conception.
    Thank you and hope to hear back!

jacqui is offline Registered User
    hong kong

sandra0301 is offline Registered User
    Hi Bizeemama, is your hotmail account still current? I'm 23 weeks pregnant and looking for a midwife here in HK. Thanks!

Howyin_B is offline Registered User
    Hi Bizeemama

Hope you're well.

Like Sandra0301, was wondering if your hotmail account is still active and if you're still practising as a midwife? I'm 10 weeks, currently looking for a midwife and would love to speak to you.

Many thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12