Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Any good english course recommeded in Tsuen Wan/Tsing Yi?

WMCHAN is offline Registered User
    Hi to all,

I am new here. I live in TY. I have a boy of 2.5yr. I learnt that most of u live in TW or TY. May I know what kindy do your kids study? My son studys in Tivoli N1 full-day international stream. He will probably study Learning Habitat (Hung Hom) or Think (Kln Tong) in K1.

Re Oxford reading tree. You can borrow them from public library. To be convenience, you may reserve them from web and collect them. [email protected] You can renew from web for 5 times, 2 weeks each, i.e. more than 1 month keeping at your house.

WMCHAN is offline Registered User
    deleted..................

Linda&Hanley is offline Registered User
    The whole series of Oxford Reading Tree are available at ETC and they have a showroom at Tai Koo Shing (Room 1509, City plaza 4; tel: 2653 2789).

Greenfield also sells them. You may either buy from their showroom in Kowloon (7/F, 910 Cheung Sha Wan Road; tel: 2304 0355) or order online (www.greenfieldhk.com).

Linda

angelmhhui is offline Registered User

Smile

Thanks for all your informations.

My daugther is studied in GoodHealth for N1 and now K2 at Peace Evangelical Kinder. After the prviate english tutor left in Judy, I will send my daugther to Portland (in Tsing Yi) English class in next week. But I don't know that center is good or not.

:yeah2

carang is offline Registered User
    I'm a native English speaker with over 12 years experience tutoring in Hong Kong.

I'm considering setting up a tutorial centre in Tsing Yi. I will have various courses for age 3-13.

If you are interested, please send me a PM letting me know what you are looking for. I would like some feedback regarding what is needed in this part of HK before I make up a schedule of classes.

Thank you,
    Cara

angelmhhui is offline Registered User
    Hi Cara,

I am looking 1:1 to 1:2 english tutorial class. Conversation, story telling and the accent are important for my daugther. I want to enhance her english speaking ability for primary interview now. I will keep on tutoring for primary life.

carang is offline Registered User
    Well, I've done it.
    My playgroup & tutorial centre in Tsing Yi will start offering classes on March 14. If you are interested in more information, please feel free to PM me and I'd be happy to send along my newsletter.

cblil is offline Registered User
    I wouldnt recommend Kidz-n-Us

The teachers are not good and not qualified. The lady at reception told me that they are all qualified teachers, but the teacher actually tells me that they only high school holder???

Centre is too small and I find reception area not friendly enough for me and my son. Toilet area is so dirty too.

Seems choas some times with too many people around, i feel they do it for business not care of my child

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast