- 03-22-2007, 11:37 PM #1
I was wondern what happened to the Rumpus rooms.I have never been there and when we tot of dropping in i read its closed.Did i get th ewrong info?
In which case are there any other playgroups around similar to the rumpus room.
Thanx a lot.
- 03-23-2007, 09:40 AM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2006
The government run free playrooms for toddlers. They are clean and functional but a bit lacking in toys. However, as they are free they are a good rainy day option, especially in the mornings when they tend to be empty!
Look on the local government website under sports and services - I can't remember the actual link - Rani might know!
- 04-04-2007, 03:55 PM #3Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- By Tunstall in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2008, 10:59 AM
- By lima1971 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 27Last Post: 02-18-2007, 08:59 AM
- By Mousugumama in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 16Last Post: 01-18-2007, 10:07 PM
- By DebF in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2006, 10:28 AM
- By kashismum in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 30Last Post: 10-27-2006, 06:30 PM