Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Hello everyone, i'm new member.

Janet123 is offline Registered User

Hello everyone, i'm new member.

Hello everyone, any foreigner plan to give birth in Hong Kong, my due date is on end of October, i'm Malaysian and Singapore PR. Hope to know more ppls here : )

mmackay is offline Registered User

Hi there

Hi Janet,
    My name is Ivy from Malaysia. I have been in HK for 3 years. I am due the same time of you. Is this your first one?

Where do you live?

mscheerful is offline Registered User
    Hi Ivy, I am Ivy (Lee) from Malaysia too! I have been in HK for 7+ years. Baby was due Feb this year and he is my first born. How are you getting on with your pregnancy?

I live in Tung Chung, what about you?

Merdeka!

shalom is offline Registered User
    Hi, i am malaysian too, from Klang and i just had my baby in July. i also have a 2 and a half year old and i live in DB. mscheerful, you live very near to me, care to meet up?

motherOF2 is offline Registered User
    Wow !!! there seems to be sooooo many malaysians in hk. I'm also Malaysian and we have a 14month old daughter and expecting another one mid Feb 2008. I'm planning on returning to KL for the delivery as I was told my children will not have malaysian citizenship if they are not delivered in Malaysia (as my husband is not malaysian). Anyone else know about this??

shalom is offline Registered User
    mother, both my children are born in malaysia for that reason. my husband is british, both my kids have malaysian and british passport. malaysia does not allow dual nationality but i guess if you dont tell, nobody will know. we use malaysian passport whenever we travel and only uses british passport when we are back in UK. hope this help.

mscheerful is offline Registered User
    Hi Shalom,

Yes, we can meet up as I do bring my son to DB when my friend and family were still there, they left last week :( send me email: [email protected]

yes, mother, i think there are quite a lot of Malaysian in HK. Some is organising dinner or lunch and playgroup over in HK island for all Malaysian moms and now dad included and some Singaporeans do join in... i have not been there but received updates from them.