- 04-02-2007, 03:15 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2006
hello, i am 9 weeks pregnant, and have just been to my 2nd visit to the doctor and heard the heartbeat. it was such a nice feeling that i wanted to know if anyone knew where i could get a "fetal doppler"' at home, so that i don't need to wait until my next appointment?
- 06-04-2007, 11:27 AM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
hi. when i was a first time mom i wanted one too. i bought one that did not work and ended up renting one for a month (in the US). i would recommend not buying one b/c the cheaper one that's sold in baby stores don't work a lot of time.. but the ones that work will cost a lot more and once you hit 16-20wks you can feel your baby kick anyways you don't need it.
- By coolgirl in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 04-29-2010, 07:01 PM
- By curlybaby in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2008, 02:08 PM
- By Shenzhennifer in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-16-2008, 08:39 PM
- By suzannal in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2005, 12:14 AM