I have been suffering from headaches every now and then from my uppper wisdom tooth, but i have been postponing the removal of it dues to obvious reasons-----Xrays, pain killers and the L.A which i am afraid might enter the placenta.....have anyone gone through this before? i have 8 more weeks before the baby is due , but i am not sure if i can go through this anymore.....:(