Home Pregnancy Test Kit
- 04-12-2007, 07:33 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
- Hong Kong
Thank you all.
I had a flu 2 days ago and a fever yesterday and my period started last night for a day (usually only 2 / 3 days for me anyway).
Not sure if I was just negative as detected by the home pregnancy test, period just 12 days late (normally below 30-day cycle) or with the sickness and the medicine I took, it affected my pregnancy at such an early stage to trigger bleeding????
I am feeling very upset today, and just keep telling myself that I wasn't pregnant at all because it never indicated so.
What I need to do now is to get well and stay healthy and try it out again.
- By shwetoo in forum PreconceptionReplies: 6Last Post: 04-20-2010, 02:12 PM
- By sfnative in forum PreconceptionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-10-2007, 11:22 AM
- By HKfornow in forum EducationReplies: 5Last Post: 02-01-2007, 11:20 PM
- By lathakarthik in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2006, 09:00 PM
- By a_chan in forum Family HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2005, 10:40 AM