- 06-03-2010, 11:41 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- South District
i would buy diapers and most other things from the supermarkets cause those are the cheapest, and also formula too (don't buy formula at the local dispensaries - they expiry date is normally closer and that's why it is cheaper...had a friend buy be a can of formula and by the time I openned it is had already expired). but if you want the "name brand" - like I used NUK bottles, then I went to B2B / Mothercare...I personally don't like the way Eugene club is organized and many of their products seem to be japanese which I'm not too familiar with... i got the "standard" items from the former two places - go to the B2B in Ap Lei Chau, their stock is bigger!
- 06-04-2010, 09:47 AM #18
I think if you buy stuffs at big local dispensaries, then it would be OK. Just choose one where you can see lot of customers, and products been refilled constantly.
Anyway, it is always the responsibility of the consumer to check the expiration date before buying. Even big supermarkets have products that are about to expired on their shelfs.
- 06-04-2010, 10:44 AM #19Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Hong Kong
Agree with Gataloca. We usually buy our diapers etc from local dispensary and ours is pretty good.
- By rs2000 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2008, 01:27 PM
- By sherwes in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2007, 10:53 AM
- By X-NYC mama in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2006, 12:45 PM
- By MUMHK in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2006, 03:24 PM
- By vtcat in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2003, 11:11 AM