Does a 3 year old still need full fat milk?
- 04-25-2007, 10:10 PM #17
I think everyone shud be taken in moderation.Full fat milk and exercise should be fine for children.
But i wonder if 600-800ml a day is too much for a 2.9yr old.
- 04-26-2007, 09:45 AM #18
i meant everything.but that rules out fast food totally.once in a month is okay i guess.
- By peainpod in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2009, 11:16 PM
- By Wineglass in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-18-2008, 01:44 PM
- By eplo19 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 02-24-2007, 05:16 PM
- By HKfornow in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 02-20-2006, 01:38 PM
- By Rosewood in forum Family HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 11-06-2005, 10:31 AM