Maternity clothes made by a tailor
- 02-24-2009, 07:04 AM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2006
- WanChai, HK
I really wish people would just post information instead of PMing it...LOL. Would save everyone a lot of time, especially when people come across this thread later due to searches.
i had several maternity clothes made by Adah at Lowu with mixed results. I had her copy items that I already knew fit me and worked well. The shirts came out great but pants with an elastic waist did not fit well, the elastic was too tight. They will work well for postpartum, though.
- By reei in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2009, 04:25 PM
- By lucy0 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2009, 03:36 PM
- By creaturecomfort in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 12-08-2006, 07:19 AM
- By shaz in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 05-30-2006, 03:50 PM