- 04-15-2007, 10:51 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2005
- hong kong
is it a definate no-no to have hair permed or colored whilst pregnant?
my hair is in shambles and i'd really like to have something done to it so i can look decent for the next 7months of pregnancy plus the breastfeeding days.
- 04-16-2007, 09:12 AM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2005
- Hong Kong
if you go to a really reputable salon, where your technician will DEFINITELY not put any of the chemicals on your scalp, then it's OK. but it's difficult to tell, so we normally don't risk it. what i did was, i cut my hair really short. so all i had to do was wash them every morning or wear a cap. it's a lot easier to manage, and less time consuming. my hair stayed short until i my baby was 10mths old.
- By sherwes in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 5Last Post: 09-27-2009, 02:43 PM
- By woodk6 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2007, 03:05 PM
- By aussiegal in forum Everything ElseReplies: 6Last Post: 04-19-2007, 06:23 PM
- By Heikeli in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 04-05-2007, 04:43 AM
- By premama in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2007, 05:40 PM