Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Casting agencies - kid models?

kashismum is offline Registered User
    Thanks, Rani.
    One of the problems, I find, with discussion boards such as this one is that the 'knowledge' is not stored centrally and not easily shared/accessed.

rani is offline Administrator
    K,

If we can create a good list, I am happy to save it on the site. We can add it to the articles section with the other lists we've created.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

aussiegal is offline Registered User
    Elite doesn't do children.

LittlePumpkins is offline Registered User
    rani,
    Sorry for replying you late cos' I was busy at moving house and the internet service just has been connected. YEAH ~~~

Sorry that I don't have a particular agent to recommend cos' I only told Carang how my kids got the modelling jobs. Therefore, I didn't post my story here.

However, if anyone interested in knowing this, here it is....

The story was: I sent my kids pics to different parenting magazines e.g Baby-Mo (as they always need kids on magazines). Some production companies rang me up through those magazines.

So, different production companies especially modelling agencies will contact you if they think your kids are those ones they are looking for.

Of course, people can sign their kids up on different agencies directly without going through magazines. There are companies going to parenting websites such as Geobaby to look for kids too. Some of us might be approached by those companies on Geobaby before.

Hope that my little story helps .... :babydustpink

rani is offline Administrator
    LittlePumpkins, Thanks for sharing.

My friend had all 3 of her kids modeling. She sent photos of the kids to the agencies listed above, and boy were they busy. They did photo shoots for Chickeedee, toy manufs, and they even went to China a few times for the resorts.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

LittlePumpkins is offline Registered User

thanks Rani

Hi Rani,
    Thanks for sharing, I think these two modeling companies you given above are very good ones. I might want to send my kids pics to them to see if they are given jobs. Thanks ...

My kids mostly do magazine shootings and cat walks (e.g. wearing Zara H&M, Mari and Marco, N and B, Hily Chrisp, Mothercare...etc). The most recent one was for Gucci (only the adult models wore Gucci , the kids were not). A pretty good paid. A big one my boy missed two weeks ago was a shooting for a fashion chain store. He was the chosen one and the shooting was all arranged but got a phone call two days before the actual shooting saying that they had find someone else more suitable. That was a pretty big lost (in terms of the money) cos' they paid over HKD 3000 per hour of shooting. It might involve a few hours. Well... this happens ! Hope that the kids can get "good jobs" like that in the future. We are helping them to save up the money. However, the most important thing is kids can have fun at doing their "jobs".

Getting the kids to do jobs like that actually is a lot of fun especially they meet different people and they are always treated well (with lollies, chocolates, drinks..toys.. lol). I think we just make sure we put their benefits first (e.g. not filming or shooting at mid night's time). The most important for us is I let the kids choose if they want to take the jobs or not. We need to explain what the jobs are involved and see if the kids really want to do that. Personally I won't accept jobs involved products which I don't agree with (e.g. I just turned down a health product ad. which I don't think is suitable for the kids). As parents we need to protect our kids.

BTW, I hope my kids can do some jobs involve travelling to distance like your friends' kids did. They might be very excited about the trip...lol~~~

catherinetamms is offline Registered User

kids models agency

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePumpkins View Post
    Yes, you never need to pay any money to casting agencies. All of my kids are doing modelling and we never paid before. Kids modelling industry isn't that popular in HK (I was told) , but once you get into it, it is good money.
    Hi Pumpkin
    can you pls. send me the list for the kids models agency as well
    Many Thanks!
    Last edited by catherinetamms; 05-23-2007 at 02:02 PM.

catherinetamms is offline Registered User
    Hi Pumpkin,
    Can you send me the list for the kids modelling agency to me as well

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast