Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

No Facilities but lots of space?

ELT
    ELT is offline Registered User

I'll definitely go for bigger space.

snagito is offline Registered User

Thanks for all the advice it was really helpful. I didn't realise how much in love I was with that flat and now it's fallen thru as another offer already accepted - but I know that's quite normal isn't it when you're looking!! Ha ha. But at least it clears things up for us a bit -- now we are focused and looking just around Pokfulam as we like the area a lot. Anyone living at Victoria Gardens? Pros and Cons? Thanks for sharing.

mintycat is offline Registered User

I would also go for size rather than facilities. My old flat has a nice playroom but the flat is diamond shaped and small. Even though I took DD to the playroom and terrace everyday, the apartment was cramped and filled with stuff and there was not enough storage space. We have moved to a larger but older apartment, and there are no facilities at all but we love having a larger living room so she can run around.

Sorry it has fallen through, apartments gets snapped up so quickly here in HK. Good luck and I hope you find an ideal place soon!

joannek is offline Registered User

i would defintely chose the larger apartment. home is where you will always be, and a nice spacious apartment will reduce a lot of household stress - where to put whose things, places to put your child's toys, getting more organised, etc. you will only accumulate toys & children's clothing as the years go by.

whereas the facilities downstairs are replaceable. if you don't mind your helper bringing your child to playgroups or the park, then your choices are limitless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12