- 04-19-2007, 02:11 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
My daughter joined a summer mandarin camp last year, and I’d like to share my good experience to all of you.
My daughter doesn’t like to learn mandarin, it is really a headache thing for me, so I enrolled this 2 weeks summer mandarin camp for her. I was really satisfied that the teacher make the students learning while they are enjoying the famous places. The teachers pay more attention and patience. Especially that they arranged my daughter studied at Qianmen Primary School! (It has over hundred years history~).
I am so happy that my daughter likes to "parade" her mandarin to us.
Okey, check http://www.beijingmandarin.com/news.asp
- By babysmoothie in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2010, 11:11 AM
- By Query in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2009, 09:51 AM
- By lilohk in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2008, 01:13 PM
- By sharonwong in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2006, 01:53 PM
- By aaa in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2005, 12:11 PM