- 04-20-2007, 11:19 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2005
- hong kong
Can anyone tell me their views on the pre-nursery classes and subsequent levels after that?
My 19mnth old daughter has been accepted for the fall term, however one of my hopes for sending her there is so that she has some exposure to Cantonese. However, recently I was told by a friend she had heard complaints by other parents of students being spoken to and taught predominantly in English and not 50/50 English-Cantonese curriculum as they had expected.
I am a bit overwhelmed with all the different schools that we have to choose from, and a little unsure of what I should or should not be looking for.
Any input, thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by mammalicious; 04-20-2007 at 11:23 PM.
- By mirian in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 29Last Post: 01-09-2011, 07:39 PM
- By belbaby in forum Baby TalkReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2009, 03:24 PM
- By mirian in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2009, 04:54 PM
- By jac8 in forum EducationReplies: 3Last Post: 04-11-2009, 01:55 PM
- By snagito in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2007, 10:05 PM