Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

YMCA International Kinder!

autest_baby is offline Registered User

Wink YMCA International Kinder!

Dear All,

Would u please offer your comments about YMCA International Kindergarten of which my daughter will be enrolled. I also like to know the chance of being offer by ESF or another Int'l primary school after graduate from this kinder! Many thanks!

autest_baby

Dim Sum is offline Registered User

great place, but there's better

I have some friends who are teachers at YMCA and also know some parents there, but have not sent any kids there myself, but can share what I know. My friends are extremely good native English speaking kindergarten teachers with a lot of experience, probably over-qualified. They put a lot of effort into their classes, especially considering how much they get paid. In short, great quality teaching.

However, I've been reading a number of the posts and the discussions have been about what happens AFTER kindy? I think other kindergartens, namely HKIS, Victoria or ESF, would be more helpful for your son or daughter if they intend to study in a good International primary school in Hong Kong, but again, that's just what I've heard. Anyone else to confirm this?

JC