- 04-24-2007, 03:18 PM #1Banned
- Join Date
- Dec 2006
Can anyone recommend a good pediatrician? Friendly, answers questions thoroughly, office in Central, accessible, waiting time not too long?
- 04-24-2007, 04:40 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2006
We see Dr. Alfred Tam, his office is in Central Building. He was recommended by my OB. Once I paged him at midnight because my DD had a high fever and he called me back within 1 minute. Because he is so busy, sometimes he seems rushed but he still answers all the questions we ask him. There was another time when our DD was sick and we tried to book an appointment with him but his schedule was full and the nurse told us the wait would be long and if we minded seeing another doctor at his offce. So we ended up seeing Dr. Susanna Chow and there was no wait. We ran into Dr. Tam as we came out of her office and he stopped to look at her chart and talked to us about her illness. I think he is very caring and good with my DD. He has a gentle disposition and always speaks to my DD in a soothing voice. We do our well baby checks at Canossa under Dr. Tam too.
- By gins in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 07-30-2012, 10:25 PM
- By cybabe in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2009, 04:28 PM
- By reei in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 07-13-2009, 07:51 PM
- By Liz1975 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2008, 05:20 AM
- By VegemiteKid in forum Family HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2006, 04:20 AM