Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Seeking playmates for 31 month old

elmo is offline Banned

Seeking playmates for 31 month old

Hi, I'm a full-time mum (with no DH, not even p/t) to two boys aged 8 months and 31 months. My older boy does not attend any playgroups. We have registered him for a kindergarten this Sept. In the meantime, I struggle daily to fill his day with activities while also trying to take care of his younger brother and do the housework. He loves playing with other kids if and when I manage to take him to the park or playground.

Do all kids his age here attend some sort of paying playgroup/pre-school/nursery? I am very keen to find him playmates of his age group. If there are any mummies out there with kids of that age, perhaps we can meet up one fine day in Hong Kong Park, which is near where I live. Or if it's bad weather, you can come over to my place.

bbky is offline Registered User
    Hi elmo full time mom,

I have a 33 month old girl, and she goes to playgroups three times a week. We live in South Horizons and there's a lot of space and a big playground for kids here. I'm also a full time mom with no DH, just a part-time Chinese helper who does cleaning for me. If you want to hang out, drop me a line.

I totally understand how difficult it is with one kid without a helper, let alone two! Are you getting help soon? Are you new in Hong Kong? Where are you from? I'm from the US. I'm not new in HK but quite new at motherhood. Btw, we went to HK Park last week and the lake was under renovation.

Anyway, let me know if you want to meet up.

cheers

elmo is offline Banned
    Hi bbky,

Thanks for your reply. Pls don't hate me but I've sent you a rather lengthy pm.

chubbysan is offline Registered User
    Hi Elmo,

I am also a full time mum with 2 kids (2 girls for me) and v close to yr boys age too, 11mths old n 38 mth old. My elder girl is attending a nursery program, and I also do bring my younger girl for some class as well. I would love to find some playmates for my girls, esp my elder daughter...and fren for myself too. Usually wat time is convenient for you? I figure out pm usually b bad since b nap time for the kids. Drop me a PM when u free.

cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by elmo View Post
    Hi, I'm a full-time mum (with no DH, not even p/t) to two boys aged 8 months and 31 months. My older boy does not attend any playgroups. We have registered him for a kindergarten this Sept. In the meantime, I struggle daily to fill his day with activities while also trying to take care of his younger brother and do the housework. He loves playing with other kids if and when I manage to take him to the park or playground.

Do all kids his age here attend some sort of paying playgroup/pre-school/nursery? I am very keen to find him playmates of his age group. If there are any mummies out there with kids of that age, perhaps we can meet up one fine day in Hong Kong Park, which is near where I live. Or if it's bad weather, you can come over to my place.

elmo is offline Banned
    Hi chubbysan,

I've sent a pm to your inbox.

elmo is offline Banned
    Hi Ladies,

I'm actually thinking perhaps the four of us can meet up first (the fourth person pm-ed me direct) sometime next week in Hong Kong park. As I mentioned in my pm, I was going to invite another 2 mummies with babies same age as my younger boy but I thought I'll meet them separately on another day.

Are you all interested? If so, maybe someone can suggest a date and time.