- 05-02-2007, 08:22 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2006
- Pok Fu Lam
can anyone recommend a good place/therapist for pregnancy reflexology? I have had a couple of foot massages, but now am at 32 weeks and definately don't want to bring on early labour by having someone inexperienced with pregnancy to do it (I notice some therapists wont even touch your feet while pregnant, which is great, but I fear that others don't know what they are doing really!).
I've seen Happy Foot via the escalator but have never taken their number and they don't seem to have a website.
- 05-03-2007, 07:29 AM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2006
- Tsing Yi
I went to Happy Foot 3 or 4 times and just told them I was pregnant. They were excellent - gentle and avoided some areas. You can just walk in and don't need to book.
- 05-03-2007, 07:40 AM #3
I went to SZ quite a few times towards the end of my pregnancy, as we were moving flats and needed curtains etc. Always had a foot massage before coming home. Quite a few of the masseuses refused to touch my feet, they'd only massage my calfs and ankles. Gentle is definitley the key.Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- By Dink in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 04-24-2010, 10:24 AM
- By pinkballerina in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-08-2009, 07:05 PM
- By megan2008 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-16-2008, 08:17 PM
- By pkrs in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2007, 09:46 AM
- By mamma in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2005, 03:26 AM