- 05-04-2007, 06:13 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2003
- hong kong
circumcision eunice wong
Hi! Just thought I'd add my two cents... I think that Dr Wong does great circumcisions (she has done both of my sons and I would choose her again) BUT I must admit that I stopped using her as my children's pediatrician because she tends to run late (I have also had the experience on several occassions where she showed up more than 30 min late in the morning or late from her lunch break--without any apology!) as mentioned above.
I would advise that if you have Dr Wong perform a circumcision, have the hospital ring her up about an hour before just to make sure that is on time!
Hope this helps
- By cyberfish88 in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2008, 12:18 PM
- By raf in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 09-22-2008, 05:01 PM
- By Mayuri-P in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2007, 03:42 PM
- By louisa in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2007, 10:59 PM
- By jaetee in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 05-20-2006, 05:55 PM