Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Eunice Wong

mommyinhk is offline Banned

Eunice Wong

Anyone have any experience with Dr. Eunice Wong (pediatrician)? Is she good/patient? Do you have to wait a long time to see her?

snoopymom is offline Registered User
    i had a terrible experience with Dr. Eunice Wong. I had a semi-urgent need to see a paed and was connected to her through someone. I called her up and she sounded concerned and told me to come right in to her clinic the next morning. She came more than half an hr LATE and she didn't seem very assertive throughout our entire appt. She had her nurses surf the internet to answer our questions. (?) I had already researched online and didn't need her nurses to do it again for me! Plus, her session was more expensive (800HKD) considering the fact that she couldn't do anything for us. I am sure she is a competent and skilled paed but I had a very disappointing first meeting with her and felt like I wasted my time/money. Maybe others have had better consultations with her.

So the next day, I went to see Dr. Dannie Ting through another person's recommendation. She, on the other hand, was very positive and knew what to do right away with our baby!!! She was also patient enough to answer all our questions. Personally, Would highly recommend Dr. Ting over Dr. Wong!

joannek is offline Registered User
    where is dr.dannie ting? can i have her no?

rani is offline Administrator
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

mommyinhk is offline Banned
    Wow. I had no idea. Thanks for the info! Is there anyone who is good with circumcision? We would like to engage a pediatrician to do the circumcision for our baby (due next month).

CelticKiwi is offline Registered User
    Just curious...why are you having your baby circumcised? I have a large number of brothers and none of them were circumcised.

CelticKiwi

snoopymom is offline Registered User
    Our pd in the states saw our baby and said he didn't need a circumcision and if we do get it, it will be purely cosmetic. She said that it was very rare for babies to need circumcision... although our hearts were set on getting the procedure done, we took our pd's advice and decided to wait until our baby was much older and he can make the decision for himself.

I heard Dr. Eunice Wong performs circumcisions. Not sure who else does.

mrs momo is offline Registered User
    won't u need a paediatric surgeon to do that? my baby just had a dermoid cyst removed by dr david man. i am not sure how good he is with circumcisions but i saw alot of boys at his surgery during the school holidays so i assumed they were there for circumcisions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast