Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Is dr. Alfred Tam good?

jools is offline Registered User
    I'm sorry to hear about the treatment that your grandpa received, that was unforgiveable. I can see why you would feel critical of some doctors. But as you have said Dr Tam is not like this, he is a great doctor, as you have agreed and that was what the original poster was asking.

vivianhui is offline Registered User
    Thanks everyone for the experience sharing!! Will give Dr. Tam a try. hopefully can schedule an appointment with him this week...

mintycat is offline Registered User
    Jools ~ I was just responding to the poster who said that docs who don't charge astronomical prices are nice doctors. I gave an example where a doctor who charges this price tag but was impatient and not nice to his patient and family members.

Sandra & Evan is offline Registered User
    My sister's doctor told her that they usually get the nurses to administer the vaccinations so that the child does not associate pain with the doctor (so hopefully can have a friendly relationship with the doctor as opposed to being scared of seeing the doctor).

I thought that made a lot of sense and just wanted to share that point of view.

vivianhui is offline Registered User
    Went to see Dr. Tam today. He is awesome!! He is expensive indeed but I think he's worth it.

He is good with baby, thorough in his examination and explanation, and is approachable and patient.

PreggerC is offline Registered User

Alfred Tam

Dr. Tam is very good but too busy. My son threw up 6 times within several hours and I could not get him to call me back. I ditched him and went for Dr. Dannie Ting instead. She is SO great.. you can always see her on the same day if there's an urgent problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12