Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Mother's Day Lucky Draw 2007

elmo is offline Banned
    I went to see 'Burn the Floor' show with a friend last Friday, and said to hubby, that can be the childrens' early mother's day gift to me ;)

I think hubby will get a card and a gift on behalf of our 2 kids who are both under 3. If it's a nice sunny day, we'll probably go for a drive somewhere. I'll be flying back to see my parents the following day, so I will be able to wish my mum a belated 'Happy Mother's Day' in person, and give her some gifts from HKG.

josoo is offline Registered User

Mother's Day Lucky Draw 2007

Spending Saturday with my own mother and father, we're having a bbq at home. Sunday we're gathering for brunch, along with my daughter's godparents, and then vegging at home! I am certain my daughter will come home with a special drawing for me from playgroup. It'll be my second Mother's Day...loving it.

somebodyfamous is offline Registered User
    it will be my first Mothers Day too! My mother in law is in town specially for our daughters christening and so my hubby has decided to take my mother, his mother and I for a special lunch and of course we will be bringing the girls. I think it will be afew years before I have breakfast in bed!

Jacquelinemom is offline Registered User

Lucky draw

for the lucky draw

joannek is offline Registered User
    we're planning to go to the organic market at Island School in the morning. then we'll drive to Sai Kung to meet my sister, have lunch their (we live on HK Island), browse around that organic shop & bring DD to visit the organic farm in Sai Kung. It'll be organic day!!

kiwifi is offline Registered User
    getting together with another mum and family (1 kid versus our 3!) for lunch somewhere quiet.

Wish us luck - I'm betting all restaurants and cafes will be crowded :-)

:tmi

miaka is offline Registered User
    we're going to have lunch w/ my mother in law and we're going to skype my mom back in the states.

my_ldbug is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone - first off Happy (early) Mother's Day to all!

My plans for this Sunday are to call my mom (living overseas) up first thing and say "Thank you":

- for bringing me into this world (so that I in turn have now brought to this world my son).

- for being patient with me (and teaching me patience so that now I have it for my son).

- for loving me through and through and showing me how one should love their children in good times and bad (so that now I share the same love for my own child).

- for standing by me in times of difficulty and need - from teething pains as a baby to the difficult choices made in adulthood (so that now I stand beside my son and give him all the support that he needs to grow into a kind and caring person).

After that, I'm planning to spend the rest of the day with my son (I'm back to work FT) - playing, reading, walking, whatever he likes to do!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast