Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Mother's Day Lucky Draw 2007

fee
    fee is offline Registered User
    I am hoping hubby might take care of the logistics of getting us and our two preschoolers from Tai Po to our church in Wan Chai.. That would be the best pressie!

Stella is offline Registered User

Smile Mother's day

this will be my 5th mother's day. my husband is at home and i am having lunch with a whole lot of other mothers
    Stella

MeowMeow is offline Registered User
    Nice Brunch @ The Verandah with the whole family!

sabineHK is offline Registered User
    A family day at the beach.

lydia is offline Registered User
    1. Lots of ****es and hugs from my 18 months old
    2. A cake from my hubby
    3. plus another gift of life on the way, EDD Dec.

: )

hkrose is offline Registered User
    We'll start our day in our new flat (yeah... it'll be the first morning there) and then we'll head off to church. After church, we'll join some friends for the amazing buffet lunch at Harbour Plaza Hotel and then probably head home to explore Ma On Shan a bit.. maybe a stop at the beach or a little hike. In the evening I'll call my Mom and tell her how much I love her and Monday morning we'll skype with my Mother-in-law.

Wish I could treat my mom like some of you are doing but hopefully she'll enjoy the surprise flowers that are headed her way. :)

Sara is offline Registered User
    I wish it would be more special, but my husband just left on a long trip this afternoon, so we had to settle for our anniversary/my birthday/Mother's Day dinner last night! It was very nice though, especially with the gifts he got me...

First thing on Mother's Day, I will open the card that the kids and their dad had prepared. Our kids are supposedly taking me out for the Mother's Day brunch, but of course it will be up to me whether I'm capable of getting them ready in time for that... There will be a phone call to my Mom, and an e-mail to my in-law (we've mailed out the cards earlier). We have no plans for the rest of the day... I'm just hoping that the kids will behave nicely and listen to me when I ask them to!

Susanna Wong is offline Registered User

Cooking and Enjoying together

My father, husband and my brother in law decided to cook for the mothers this year. They are going to shop and cook. The moms are going to enjoy, even though all of us are prepared to cook together, as we do not believe that we will have proper food if we do not work together.

The kids promised a "show". Not sure what it will be, but sure that all of us will enjoy it.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast