Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Mother's Day Lucky Draw 2007

svasbt is offline Registered User
    My mother-in-law is very ill, so for the love of my husband, I won't be doing anything TOO special for my own mama. I call her every Friday, so this week there will be another sweet phone call first thing on Sunday morning her time. I've ordered some flowers for her, so hopefully the delivery person will arrive at 9 a.m. on the dot. My brother and his family are taking mama out for lunch, but I've pre-ordered mama's favorite wine for her.

When we first dated, my husband (then boyfriend) never understood why I put so much effort into making Mother's Days special... More than a decade later, he has learnt that we mothers more than deserve it and has tried to make it more special for me every year.

I have no idea what Daddy and Junior (now almost 5) have planned for me this coming Sunday, but I'm sure it will be extra special, as always...

Have a great Mother's Day, Everyone!

Larissa is offline Registered User

Smile Mother's day lucky draw

Hi there,

actually my daughters Grandmother is also in town, so for mother's day we will have a lovely picnic at the beach with all of them.]

Hopefully the weather will be nice!

I wish all the Mothers a happy day and enjoy yourselves. You earned it!

Larissa

firstmom is offline Registered User
    This year I'm not just celebrating Mother's day for my mom, but I'm celebrating with her ! As a first time mom, this Sunday would be extra special and memorable to celebrate as I feel that now I can fully comprehend what joy motherhood brings. We plan to have a big family gathering, lots of singing and dancing, food and drinks to spread this joy to everyone - it's really a special occassion...oooo i can feel the excitement already !!!!

pfydo is offline Registered User
    Gosh, this sounds selfish but actually my husband and I hired a nanny and will be going out for a late dinner together alone. We don't have a helper so time together is rare. But we'll spend the day with our baby and won't leave till after he goes to sleep for the night :-)

sdingding is offline Registered User
    It's my first mother day too! Will probably go out with the whole family to enjoy it!

msmslau is offline Registered User
    i am inviting some neighborhood kids (along with my daughter) to make a mother's day card for their moms. on mother's day, we will have friends over for dinner.

Williamsh is offline Registered User
    We are going to Disneyland for the weekend as its my birthday as well as mothers day....we are all very excited as its our first time to Hong Kong Disneyland.

cha-cha is offline Registered User
    here is what i'm hoping .... a relaxing lunch at a beachside restaurant, followed by water play at the clubhouse pool as a family in the late afternoon. hubbie to feed, bathe and put baby to bed in the evening. not much.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast