Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Mother's Day Lucky Draw 2007

Madeleine is offline Registered User

Mother's Day Lucky Draw 2007

I and my husband plan to spend Mother's Day with our extended family, including our pregnant sister-in-law and my husband's mother, who will be surrounded by three of her four grandchildren as well as her two unborn grandchildren (my and my sis-in-law's due dates are just three weeks apart). The other grandchild, my husband's daughter Hannah, is at uni in Sydney and will turn 20 the same month our daughter is born! Hannah sent me my first Mother's Day card, which was very sweet :)
    Last edited by Madeleine; 05-11-2007 at 05:45 PM.

babyd0ll is offline Registered User

Happy Mother's Day!

I've invited a couple of girlfriends over. We are all first time mums. Some, like me, are working moms, some are stay at home mums. We'll exchange stories, laughter and advice. Don't get to do this often so it should be fun. And coz we are all meeting at home, the kids can do as they please without the mommies telling them off :)

Happy Mother's day everyone.

Jo Bowd is offline Registered User
    Maybe lunch out, then the afternoon at the beach. (Although, we don't really celebrate this Mothers Day. As we are British we celebrate the Mothering Sunday, which is the fourth Sunday of Lent).

madaboutCows is offline Registered User
    Just a nice relaxing day with my 3 special boys.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!

LittleLams is offline Registered User
    Our family will be going to a kid's birthday party in the morning, then a late lunch with the family and hopefully I will be able to sneak some rest time in the afternoon!!

bbvv is offline Registered User
    We are now celebrating my first Mother's Day at home as my dear little son has a fever now. It's painful seeing him in so much discomfort and being sick over his medication. I guess this is what all mothers goes through. My best Mother's Day wish is for my baby to get better quick so he is that active little terror again - give me that any day... Happy Mother's Day everyone.

snagito is offline Registered User
    Happy Mothers Day everyone!! BBVV I hope your little son feels better soon. We have invited the only other mother we know in HK to brunch with her LO's and really looking forward to it!
    Have a great day everyone..

rani is offline Administrator
    Hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day yesterday. Thanks for participating in the Lucky Draw. The winners will be announced by the end of today.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast