- 05-14-2007, 02:02 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2005
- Hong Kong
ha hunhun, don't worry too much, we had a 3D scan picture of my baby last time. and she came out exactly like my dad, thick lips, chubby nose, not pretty to say the least haha... my MIL was so worried hehe.. but remember you see a baby soaked in water for so long, nobody would look good. DD is pretty as ever now.. don't worry!!
- 05-16-2007, 12:38 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
- Happy Valley
Thanks so much, ladies. I think I'll still go for it. It has been a while since my 20wk scan, but my due date is 2+ months later, I miss seeing my baby.
In case you're interested, this is the article somebody sent me about ultrasound and its potential effect on neurodevelopment. http://www.midwiferytoday.com/articl...undrodgers.asp
- 05-16-2007, 12:45 PM #11
4D is not just that it is moving... it is the time factor. you are seeing things "as they happen"...
- By jeanyeeli in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2008, 09:48 AM
- By miaka in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 12-17-2007, 06:38 PM
- By jeanyeeli in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2007, 04:10 PM
- By FirstMumSKW in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-07-2005, 04:08 PM
- By stephylui in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2004, 04:04 PM