Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Air Purifiers - anyone own one?

billy is offline Registered User

IQ Air is the best

Quote Originally Posted by somebodyfamous View Post
    As I'm quite paranoid about the pollution in HK, I'm thinking of buying an air purifier.

Anyone own one? Where did you buy it? Do your babies sleep better?

Any info is most welcomed! Thank you!

A few years ago in San Diego, CA there was an emergency situation with fire outbreaks close enough to metropolitan area to create a toxic environment. My wife is susceptible to asthma and it made her very ill. In fact, our m iniature maltese also became sick as well. I knew I had to find a top of the line air purifier asap. I researched many products and chose the IQ Air Healthpro compact home air purifier. It was expensive but the health of our family comes first. This is definately a worthy investment. We have utilized this product for several years and recommend it wholeheartedly.

clowe77 is offline Registered User
    Hi All - just wondering what the latest is on air purifiers... what is the most popular brand these days (is it still IQ Air?) and where can i buy one? We live in Saikung where the pollution is supposedly "better" whatever that means... but i still feel compelled to buy one for my 5 month old... if anything the pollution in HK has worsened over the past year...

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

aussie mum is offline Registered User
    we have 2 IQ Air purifiers - one in each of the kids bedrooms. they are pricey at $10K each but for peace of mind I think it is worth it!
    you can buy them at B2B or Mothercare

clowe77 is offline Registered User
    goodness gracious, 10K each??? i mean, my baby's health comes first of course but WOW is that pricey... is it really so much better than a panansonic from fortress which is a small fraction of the price? forgive me for sounding ignorant or like a bad mother but i am really reeling from that pricetag... if it's really worth it, i'll go for it but would love to get some feedback first! thanks!!!

NYCMel is offline Registered User
    I have IQ Air as well. We got it through Bumps 2 Babes.

somebodyfamous is offline Registered User
    We bought this air purifier at one of the recent 'Baby Fairs' just for their room it was about HK$3500 and its small and quiet and they seem to sleep even better now. The brand name is Amaircare and the HK company is called "Kenlice (Hong Kong) Ltd.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123